Garmin Nuvi Updates: I am going to share information on how you could download and install the Garmin Nuvi updates. The steps are simple and easy to perform. You just have to follow all the steps one by one in sequence. Garmin Nuvi updates are available to download and install.
You could perform Garmin Nuvi updates using Windows as well as Mac devices. The only difference is that you have to follow different steps for the particular operating system. First I am going to share information for Windows laptops and computers. To update Nuvi you need to first download Garmin Express software.
How to download and install Nuvi updates
The following steps will guide you to download Garmin Nuvi updates. Now let’s get started and check to do it. These steps are for the Windows platform only.
- First, you have to download and install Garmin Express software on your Windows computer.
- If you have already installed this software then you can skip these and directly move to download steps.
- Open any web browser and type the following web address the same as given below.
- Type “https://www.garmin.com/en-US/software/express/“
- Once the web page is loaded successfully, you will see the option “Download for Windows“.
- Just click on the download option and save the Garmin Express installer file into your local storage space.
- Now double-click on the downloaded file.
- Read all other terms and conditions. Accept them to move forward.
- Now click on the “install” option.
- Just follow the upcoming instruction on your screen and click next.
- The installation might take a few minutes before getting it is finished.
Download and Install Updates
- Now attach your Garmin Nuvi device to your Windows computer where Garmin Express software is installed.
- You could use the USB cable to connect the device to the computer system.
- Now press Windows Key + S. In the search type “Garmin Express”.
- Just double-click the app icon.
- Now Click on the “Get Started” option on your screen.
- Further, you have to click on the “Add a Device” option. it is on the upper-left side of your screen.
- Now add the device and this will begin the Garmin Nuvi setup process on your Windows computer.
- Once the setup is completed successfully. Now you could see all the available updates for your Garmin Nuvi device.
- You have to click on “Install All“
Once you have clicked on the Install All option the latest Garmin Nuvi updates will start downloading automatically. Depending on your internet speed it could take a few minutes to 1 hour to download successfully. You have to make sure that the connected device has a full battery and stable internet connection while the Nuvi updates get installed.
I hope now you can download and install Garmin Nuvi Updates if you still need any help. Then contact the team and they will fix it for you.